Mann, Urrutia, Nelson, CPAs & Associates LLP is an established and respected full service accounting and auditing firm offering audit, tax, consulting, litigation support, business valuations, and forensic accounting services. Our commitment to our clients has enabled the firm continued growth and success at developing and maintaining strong professional relationships.
We are looking to hire an experienced Audit Senior Associate to join our Sacramento audit practice.
- Takes responsibility for engagement administration, to include coordinating the planning process, fieldwork, and engagement completion
- Takes responsibility of overall audit engagement and communicates with Manager and Partners on engagement status
- Identifies and researches accounting issues
- Communicates with Clients to ensure engagements are run efficiently and effectively
- Contributes to the firm’s overall growth by actively participating in administrative and operational functions
- Minimum of 2 years public accounting experience
- Experience with governmental and non-profit audits a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA exam candidate
- Intermediate knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and deadlines
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience
- Proficient in the use of accounting, spreadsheet, word processing, and database computer software