Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE)* and Certified Financial Forensic Analysts (CFFA)** have a unique set of skills that combine knowledge of complex financial transactions with an understanding of methods, law, and how to solve allegations of fraud. Both professionals are not only trained to understand how the fraud occurs, but why.
Mann, Urrutia, Nelson, CPAs provides forensic accounting, investigative services and litigation support in the following areas:
- Investigation of fraud for recovery of funds or referral for prosecution
- Employee misconduct investigations for employers or their attorneys
- Investigations to assist criminal defense attorneys
- Computer security surveys and intrusion investigations
- Due diligence inquiries for contemplated business relationships
- Asset tracing
- Pre-employment background checks
- Analysis and management of documents in support of complex litigation
*The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation is awarded by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the world’s largest anti-fraud organization with more than 55,000 members and provider of anti-fraud training and education.
**The Certified in Financial Forensics Analyst (CFFA) credential is awarded by the National Association for Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), a 4,500 member national organization dedicated to training and certifying financial professional in business and intangible asset valuation services and financial forensic services, including damages determination of all kinds and fraud detection and prevention.