With an increased demand of transparency regarding financial and compliance reporting, it is no surprise that many nonprofit organizations feel the pressure from government regulators, donors and funding sources. At Mann, Urrutia, Nelson, CPAs, we understand the complex regulatory requirements that nonprofit organizations must adhere to as they face scrutiny from all directions. Our firm specializes in providing a variety of services to a diversified range of non-profit organizations.
Our clients enjoy the benefit of working with a team of professionals who are well-versed in nonprofit financial and accounting matters and highly experienced in addressing the complex issues facing nonprofit organizations. With strong passion and commitment to the organizations we work with, many of our staff members serve on various Boards of Directors for nonprofit organizations and their committees.
Our nonprofit experts offer a variety of services including, but not limited to:
- Accounting and auditing
- Tax preparation, including Form 990
- OMB Circular A-133 “Single” audit
- Government auditing standards (Yellow Book) audit
- Review or compilation services
- Internal control review and recommendations
- Agreed upon procedures
- Incorporation and assistance with exempt organization applications
- IRS Representation
- Board training